The breadth of our expertise and experience allows us to serve diverse client needs. KRD professionals have successfully built an in-depth understanding of more than 50 industries including many specialized sectors within those industries. Our team of highly-trained and experienced Certified Public Accountants, tax specialists, Certified Valuation Analysts and financial planner professionals, combine their skills, knowledge and experience to provide a superior strategic understanding of the tax rules and business practices of those different industries.
Additionally, some clients invest in numerous businesses and engage us to do financial work for those interests. We also have extensive experience serving the local subsidiaries of foreign corporations.
Here are a few examples of the industries served:
- Manufacturing (stamping, tooling, plastic extrusion, plastic injection, molding, plating, precision parts, corrugated box, machine tools)
- Medical (associations, equipment, home and rehabilitation services, private practices)
- Distribution (commercial products, food)
- Real Estate (investors and investment firms, condominium and co-operative ownership groups, construction, construction management)
- Professional Services (legal, engineering, insurance, marketing and advertising)
- Not-for-Profit (charitable organizations, professional and specialized associations, schools)
- Payday Lending (online/bricks and mortar)
KRD is also very involved with several industry associations such as:
Tooling & Manufacturing Association (www.tmanet.com): We love the manufacturing industry and its longstanding role in the Midwest economy. Several years ago, we joined many of our clients becoming a member of the TMA. The firm has sponsored various activities and events as well as offering seminars to its members.
Illinois Venture Capital Association (www.illinoisvc.org): KRD has served the portfolio company needs of many clients who belong to the Illinois Venture Capital Association including helping with early stage enterprises, their accounting system design, budgeting and business plans. As we participated and became trusted advisors to the leadership of these recognized and prestigious organizations, the TMA and IVCA both chose us to serve as their auditors.
Online Lenders Alliance (www.onlinelendersalliance.org): A client introduced us to OLA. Through that initial connection, KRD has grown to become a leading financial services provider to firms in the online and bricks-and-mortar lending industry. We have published tax and planning articles targeted toward their specific needs, and plan to offer an industry blog in the near future.
Hispanic American Construction Industry Association (www.haciaworks.org): Serving clients in the Latino community as well as the construction industry for many years, our growing involvement with HACIA fits perfectly.
KRD continues a commitment to knowing and understanding our clients’ needs, their business operations and their industries.